Selfish Reasons Why the World Will NOT End on December 21, 2012

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Just for fun so don't get all worked up over nothing ^.~

My selfish reason why the world will not end this year: 

  1. I am still in University and haven’t even began a career
  2. I have yet to travel around the world
  3. I have not met any of my favorite celebrities/idols
  4. I am not rich and successful
  5. SNSD is making their comeback in January 2013 and is supposedly pre-releasing a song tomorrow (December 21, 2012)
  6. Haven’t finished watching all the dramas and movies I want to see
  7. I have not been able to help those in need


Lol. But on a semi serious note, I don’t believe that people can predict the exact date (or whatnot) for when the world is supposed to end. I mean I don’t believe in fortune tellers, mind readers, etc so why believe this. Have a good day!!

안녕
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS