And So the Adventure Begins...

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Journal from TJ Maxx


Two years and some months later I have returned to what I attempt to call a blog.
In the time between, some things have changed (I am officially a college graduate) and some have stayed the same (my terrible writing skills lol).

Since late last year, specifically after I read Paris Letters, I have been thinking about what I truly want to do in life.  Unfortunately I have no answer… 
I am still interested in K-Pop, Dramas, books and makeup but I also know that my job will not be anything related to my interests.  None of the things I am interested in can get me a job.  I can’t be a makeup artist because as much as I like makeup I am terrible at it (feel free to take a look at my tutorial attempts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8). I can’t be a writer because this blog itself just proves how terrible I am at writing (and I also lack creative story telling).  I also can’t speak, write, or read Korean so there is no way I can get a job in the K-Pop and drama industry.  I just have to accept the fact that I may not enjoy my job but need it for the salary, health insurance, retirement plan and etcetera... or not. I now realize that I am willing to try and work hard to get where I want in life. The first full time job I take on won't have to be my career. I have the power to change and work towards whatever goal I set. 

While I continue to put off the job search and think about what I want in life, I decided to restart this blog. My attempt to blog again comes from a sudden desire to share my thoughts/opinions and to record my journey as I live the life I create (or as Shannon Ables from the The Simply Luxurious Life said, be the CEO of my own life).


And so the adventure begins…

안녕!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS