June 2015 Birchbox

Tuesday, June 30, 2015


After waiting almost 20 days, I finally received the June 2015 Birchbox.  This is my first time ordering any type of subscription box and probably the last time I will order a Birchbox.  Although I liked the products I received, I did not like how long I had to wait to receive the actual box.  June is already over and the excitement of receiving the box disappeared as the month came to an end. After being shipped out on the 10th, the box was sitting in California since the 15th.  Even though I live in Hawaii and shipping generally takes a bit longer, this was the first time I ordered something from the states and had to wait 20 days. On a positive note, the actual box is very pretty and sturdy and I am actually interested in trying the products.


Inside my box:
Beauty Protector: Protect and Detangle
Coola: Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face
Marcelle: BB Cream Golden Glow
Marcelle: Waterproof Eyeliner – Electric Blue
Skyn Iceland: Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Emi Jay: Hair Tie (Lifestyle Extra)

안녕!!
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS