Quarterly Favorites 1: April - May - June 2015

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


I always enjoy watching videos or reading blog posts about people's monthly favorites and since June is now over I decided to put together my own favorites post.



Couple months ago, I found out about the app OverDrive through the Hawaii State library website.  I have no idea when it became available, but through OverDrive you can borrow ebooks. All you need is a Hawaii State library card and a device to use the app. You can borrow up to 10 e/audiobooks for 21 days. There is no need to worry about overdue fees because the title automatically expires. This is super convenient for when you are on the go or if you don't have time to go the library to borrow books. I have also found the wait time for popular titles to be shorter than if you were to request a physical copy of the book.

Through the app I have read multiple books but I really enjoyed two series, Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken and the Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning. 

I recently watched Outlander Season 1 Volume 1 and fell in love with both the show and soundtrack.

For all my K-Pop fans and fellow VIPs, Big Bang made their comeback and I am loving all their new releases ("We Like 2 Party" is my personal favorite). After watching their recent performance on Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook (watch with subtitles on KBSWorld's YouTube channel) I have been listening to their old songs as well. 

This year I have also started listening to Podcasts and my favorites are The Simple Sophisticate and Mind Palace, which both talk about living a well curated lifestyle, minimalism, living intentionally and etcetera. 

Below are the few makeup favorites I have been reaching for consistently these past few months.


Review on The Face Shop Primer

Review on the Tony Moly Powder


Now that the weather is getting hotter I am starting to reach for BB cream instead of foundation but everything else is likely to stay the same during the next few months. 


Last favorite is one I mentioned couple times this month and that is the book Paris Letters.

안녕!!
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS