Overnight Makeup Essentials

Tuesday, July 14, 2015


This past Sunday I was able to stay at the Pagoda Hotel overnight thanks to my good friend’s mom.  There were three of us who stayed at the hotel overnight and because I figured we would go out I wanted to pack some makeup. Since we were only staying for one night I wanted to bring only the makeup I knew I would use that night as well as the following morning.


For this overnight stay I used my Etude House makeup bag that I got as a free gift (after spending a lot of money) during a family vacation to Korea in 2013.
The makeup bag is divided into two sections and is perfect for carrying only your essential makeup. The only downside to the bag is the size, which makes it difficult to bring any large palettes.  The top portion has bands that are perfect to hold any stick products such as eyeliner, mascara and shadow sticks.  The bottom portion of the bag has a space for your makeup brushes with a protective covering and room for other products.


I used the bottom portion to hold my face makeup, eye shadow and primer, and brushes for both powder and eye shadow. 


In the top portion I stored my eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow pencil. 


I didn’t want to bring a bunch of face brushes (except for powder) so I brought things that came with a good applicator or that I could use with my hands.
-Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
-Makeup Forever HD foundation inside an empty and cleaned Etude House Cushion Pact
-Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
-The Face Shop Face It Designing Dual Shading Pact


For eye makeup, because the weather in Hawaii has been really hot and humid, I wanted to bring my favorites that I also knew were long lasting.
-Anastasia Brow Wiz
-Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
-The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Eye shadow (old packaging)
-MAC quad with the eye shadows: Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Soft Brown and Embark. These were my first MAC eye shadow purchase and my good friend (who is amazing with makeup) helped me pick out all the colors. Since this palette I have become a MAC addict lol.
-The Face Shop Face It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner in Black Force
-Em Cosmetics Waterliner in the shade Ro’s Gold
-Etude House Play 101 Pencil #5 and #49

I have just a few more uses for both the Face Shop eyeliner and mascara so just in case, I also brought the Dolly Wink Eyeliner and Lancôme Definicils Mascara (sample size).


Finally I brought exactly five additional tools, mostly for my eyes, to apply my makeup.
-Mini/travel size Too Faced kabuki brush (I used this to apply my Tony Moly Cats Wink Powder)
-Wet N’ Wild portable eye lash curler (Super old…)
-Sephora Professional shadow brush #12
-Sephora Professional small shadow brush #15
-Sephora Professional crease brush #10
-Sephora Professional smokey eye brush #24

I didn't include any lip products because I kept them in my purse, but I brought my Etude House lip balm and YSL lip stain.

The list seems long, but besides the extra eyeliner and mascara, I did use everything when we went out on Sunday and Monday morning. 

안녕!!
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS