The Face Shop Freshian Volumizing Mascara

Wednesday, July 8, 2015


The Face Shop Freshian Volumizing Mascara is my second favorite mascara (4 Stars).
When I first purchased the mascara it had a very wet formula, which tended to smudge, however after the formula dried a bit (around 3 weeks later with continued use) I found the results to look much better.


I have only one complaint: it tends to clump easily, which is not a problem if you only apply two coats. The mascara is long lasting and because the color is very black it really defines your lashes while holding the curl. Although this is a volumizing formula, I noticed that whenever I happen to wear this particular mascara I get complimented on how long my eyelashes look (bold but natural).


If you are looking to try a mascara that gives volume and lengthening I recommend you check out the Freshian Volumizing Mascara by The Face Shop.

안녕!!
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS