Hello 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Q: What is a great way to enter the New Year?
A: A new planner of course! lol
My uncle got me this planner at the calendar store while we were at Pearl Ridge shopping mall. A whole bunch of items were 50% off so this planner came out to roughly $8. Here are some additional photos of the planner:


Pocket behind the cover 
First page
Behind the monthly title page there is the full calendar with smaller previous and future months
Laminated monthly title pages with tabs that have the month listed

How the weekly pages look
Back Cover

This planner is extremely cute - I literally fell in love with it when I first saw it. I forgot to take a picture but after the monthly calendar there is a page that lets you write your goals for the month.
I have decided to use this planner for both school, personal, and work stuff since I want to be able to use it everyday ^^
I have yet to decide how I will actually organize everything but I am thinking about just using different colored pens (which is what I usually do for my planner dedicated for school to write down assignments for different classes).


I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

안녕!!
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS