Coffee with 수지
Take a coffee break ^.~
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Review/Rating System
Korean Drama
Library
Waitlisted...
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Spring 2013 registration has been completed but I am on the waitlist for Korean 202. Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't take 18 credits... Idk but that would put me behind schedule if I decide to major in Korean ㅠ.ㅠ
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instagram
Search
Popular Posts
Korean Drama: Phantom (유령)
This is a belated review for the drama Phantom aka Ghost (유령 ). It stars So Jisub ( 소지섭 ) as Kim Woohyun/Kiwoong, Lee Yeo...
The Time That I Loved You & Oh My Ghostess
Two dramas that I have been enjoying recently aired their final episode and I am here to recommended them. The first drama, “The Time T...
Cosmetic-Love Haul
Earlier this month I placed an order on Cosmetic-Love , a website I heard through different YouTube beauty bloggers.
Slammed
When reading Slammed, I laughed, cried and smiled – all in one sitting. It was that good. This novel is the first of the Slammed seri...
Ailee (에일리) “I Will Show You” (보여줄게) Inspired Look
Image is a screenshot from one of her performance So earlier this fall amazing solo artist, Ailee (에일리), did her come...
Korean Movie: My Black Mini Dress (마이 블랙 미니드레스)
(This was originally posted on my wordpress blog) Released in March 2011, My Black Mini Dress (MBMD) stars Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜) as Yoo...
Korean Drama: High Kick 3! Revenge of the Short Legged (하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습)
So I recently just finished watching the drama “High kick 3: Revenge of the Short Legged” (하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습). This was a daily...
The Face Shop Face It Primers
The Face Shop has three locations here in Hawaii - McCully, Ward and Waimalu. I have been to all locations and for some reason I prefer...
Korean Drama: The Girl Who Sees Smells (냄새를 보는 소녀)
Image is from SBS's official drama page The Girl Who Sees Smells ( 냄새를 보는 소녀 ) stars JYJ’s Park Yoochun as Officer Choi, actress...
Tony Moly Cats Wink Foundation and Powder
“Global beauty brand” Tony Moly is available at two locations here in Oahu, which makes it very easy to try various products. Today I...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
2013
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(26)
▼
December
(7)
Winter Songs
Happy Holidays~~
Selfish Reasons Why the World Will NOT End on Dece...
Ailee (에일리) “I Will Show You” (보여줄게) Inspired Look
Beef Broth Pescetarian
Fall 2012
Waitlisted...
►
November
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(13)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY
DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment