Memebox and Tony Moly Haul

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I have been interested in learning how to contour/shade my round face.  So I picked up a few contour/shading products from Memebox and Tony Moly.  Of course I also bought a few items I was interested in trying for quite some time.

From Memebox (online) I bought the following:


- XO Memebox Cushion Puff Set - $5
- Yeondukong x Memebox Easy Shading Stick #01 Contouring Brown - $12
- Too Cool For School Art Class By Rodin - $17
- Pony x Memebox Pony Easy Mix Block Blush - $9.50

From Tony Moly (inside the Dillingham Palama Market) I bought:

- Crystal Blusher #05 Sugar Brown – $3.64 (it was 50% off but the original price was $7.28)
- Egg Pore Yolk Primer - $15.98
I feel like Tony Moly prices the products oddly…


안녕!!
수지

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS